In my opion, swimming does good to our life.Because we can relax during our staying in the water.And we can pracitse many kinds of swimming. Besides we can learn how to get alive when the flood is coming. What's more we can also build our body when we do exercise in the water. Most important , we can become taller after our swimming exercise. Just in a word,our life is colorful with the help of swimming.
在我眼里，游泳对我们的生活很有好处。 因为当我们住在水中的时候我们可以放松，我们可以练习很多游泳。 另外，当洪水来临的时候，我们可以学习如何生活。 当我们在水中锻炼时，我们可以建立我们的身体。 最重要的是我们可以在自由运动后变得更高。 总而言之，我们的生活在五彩缤纷的帮助下游泳。
Dear Mum and Dad,
Time flies! I've been here for nearly a year. I'm very pleased to find that our school is really a good one. The students in our school work hard at their lessons. They take an active part in activities that help to improve their qualities and health. They are friendly to each other and always ready to help each other.
The teachers here all enjoy their work and they love their students. They work hard and do what they can do to help their students. And the students respect their teachers. They get on well with each other. The students in our school try their best to kkp the school yard clean and tidy. They never throw waste about nor pick the flowers.
In a word, I am deeply impressed by the harmonious atmosphere in this school. I love my new school.
Since the College Entrance Examinations are approaching, more and more Senior Three students find themselves under great pressure now. Some find it difficult to fall asleep, some have a poor appetite, and others are afraid of exams. As a result, Effective Ways to Release the Stress has become a heated issue. Here are several ways I think effective to release the stress.
First of all, we must bear in mind that stress is really natural and we needn’t worry about it at all. In fact, proper stress may stimulate our brain efficiency and we will perform better under proper stress.
Secondly, if we cannot conquer the fear of stress, just shift our attention to other aspects, such as listening to music. As for myself, I often listen to light music when I feel stressed, and I always find myself refreshed and relaxed during the process. Besides, doing sports can have the same effect as well.
Last but not least, we can turn to our parents and teachers for help. Keep in mind that they are not only the adults we depend on but also our reliable friends. If I talk to them, I will feel I am not a single person and supported both physically and mentally by them.
As far as I am concerned, the key to releasing the stress is that we should keep a steady mood and trust ourselves to be surely successful!
1. This issue has aroused wide concern among teachers and parents in recent years.
2. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation.
3. When it comes to education, the majority of people believe that education is a lifetime study.
4. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person’s physical fitness.
5. Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and the great efforts should be made to protect local environment and history from the harmful effects of international tourism.
6. An increasing number of experts believe that migrants will exert positive effects on the construction of city. However, this opinion is now being questioned by more and more city residents, who complain that the migrants have brought many serious problems like crime and prostitution.
7. Many city residents complain that there are so few buses in their city that they have to spend much more time waiting for a bus, which is usually crowded with a large number of passengers.
8. There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem: the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it.
9. A proper part-time job does not occupy students’too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
10. Any government, which is blind to this point, may pay a heavy price.
11. Nowadays, many students always go into raptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or college they will begin. Unfortunately, for most young people, it is not a pleasant experience on their first day on campus.
12. In view of the seriousness of this problem, effective measures should be taken before things get worse.
13. The majority of students believe that a part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.
14. It is indisputable that there are millions of people who still have a miserable life and have to face the dangers of starvation and exposure.
15. No one can deny the fact that a person’s education is the most important aspect of his life.
16. People equate success in life with the ability of operating computers.
17. In the last decades, advances in medical technology have made it possible for people to live longer than in the past.
18. In fact, we have to admit the fact that the quality of life is as important as life itself.
19. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
20. People believe that computer skills will enhance their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
21. The information I’ve collected over last few years leads me to believe that this knowledge may be less useful than most people think.
22. This is a matter of life and death--a matter no country can afford to ignore.
23. For my part, I agree with the latter opinion for the following reasons:
24. Before giving my opinion, I think it is important to look at the arguments on both sides.
25. This view is now being questioned by more and more people.
26. Although many people claim that, along with the rapidly economic development, the number of people who use bicycles is decreasing and bicycles are bound to die out. The information I’ve collected over the recent years leads me to believe that bicycles will continue to play extremely important roles in modern society.
27. Environmental experts point out that increasing pollution not only causes serious problems such as global warming but also could threaten to end human life on our planet.
28. Using bicycles contributes greatly to people’s physical fitness as well as easing traffic jams.
29. Bicycles can’t be compared with other means of transportation like cars and trains for speed and comfort.
30. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that advantages of bicycles far outweigh its disadvantages and it will still play essential roles in modern society.
31. There is a general discussion these days over education in many colleges and institutes. One of the questions under debate is whether education is a lifetime study.
32. This issue has caused wide public concern. It must be noted that learning must be done by a person himself.
33. A large number of people tend to live under the illusion about that they had completed their education when they finished their schooling. Obviously, they seem to fail to take into account the basic fact that a person’s education is a most important aspect of his life.
34. It is commonly accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduate.
35. Even the best possible graduate needs to continue learning before she or he becomes an educated person.
36. It is commonly thought that our society has dramatically changed by modern science and technology, and human has made extraordinary progress in knowledge and technology over the recent decades.
37. Now people in growing numbers are beginning to believe that learning new skills and knowledge contributes directly to enhancing their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
38. An investigation shows that many older people express a strong desire to continue studying in university or college.
39. For the majority of people, reading or learning a new skill has become the focus of their lives and the source of their happiness and contentment after their retirement.
40. For people who want to live a healthy and meaningful life style, it is important to find time to learn certain new knowledge. Just as an old saying goes: it is never too late to learn.
41. There is a general debate on the campus today over the phenomenon of college or high school students’doing a part-time job.
42. By taking a major-related part-time job, students can not only improve their academic studies, but gain much experience, which they will never be able to get from the textbooks.
43. Although people’s life has been dramatically changed over the last decades, it must be admitted that, shortage of funds is still one of the biggest questions that students nowadays have to face because that tuition fees and prices of books are soaring day by day.
44. Consequently, the extra money obtained from a part-time job will strongly support students to continue to their study life.
45. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw a conclusion that a part-time job can produce a far-reaching impact on students and they should be encouraged to take part-time job, which will benefit students and their families, even the society as a whole.
46. These days, people in growing numbers are beginning to complain that work is more stressful and less leisurely than in past. Many experts point out that, along with the development of modern society, it is an inevitable result and there is no way to avoid it.
47. It is widely acknowledged that computers and other machines have become an indispensable part of our society, which make our life and work more comfortable and less laborious.
48. At the same time, along with the benefits of such machines, employees must study knowledge involved in such machines so that they are able to control them.
49. Millions of people have to spend more time and energy in studying new skills and technology so that they can keep a favorable position in job market.
50. According to a recent survey, a growing number of people express a strong desire to take another job or spend more time on their job in order to get more money to support their families.
51. From what has been discussed above, I am fully convinced that the leisure life-style is undergoing a decline with the progress of modern society, it is not necessary a bad thing.
52. Many people believe that international tourism will produce positive effects on economic growth and local government should be encouraged to promote international tourism.
53. But what these people fail to see is that international tourism may bring about a disastrous impact on our environment and local history.
54. As for me, I’m firmly convinced that the number of foreign tourists should be limited, for the following reasons:
55. In addition, in order to attract tourists, a lot of artificial facilities have been built, which have certain unfavorable effects on the environment.
56. For lack of distinct culture, some places will not attract tourists any more. Consequently, the fast rise in number of foreign tourists may eventually lead to the decline of local tourism.
57. There is a growing tendency for parents to ask their children to accept extra educational programs over the recent years.
58. This phenomenon has caused wide public concern in many places of world.
59. Many parents believe that additional educational activities enjoy obvious advantages. By extra studies, they maintain, their children are able to obtain many kinds of practical skills and useful knowledge, which will put them in a beneficial position in the future job markets when they grow up.
60. In the first place, extra studies bring about unhealthy impacts on physical growth of children. Educational experts point out that, it is equally important to take some sport activities instead of extra studies when children have spent the whole day in a boring classroom.
61. Children are undergoing fast physical development; lack of physical exercise may produce disastrous influences on their later life.
62. Moreover, children will have less time to play and communicate with their peers due to extra studies, consequently, it is difficult to develop and cultivate their characters and interpersonal skills. They may become more solitary and even suffer from certain mental illness.
63. Although extra studies indeed enjoy many obvious advantages, its disadvantages shouldn’t be ignored and far outweigh its advantages. It is absurd to force children to take extra studies after school.
64. Any parents should place considerable emphasis on their children to keep the balance between play and study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
65. However, this idea is now being questioned by more and more experts, who point out that it is unhealthy for children who always stay with their parents at home.
66. Although parents would be able to devote much more time and energy to their children, it must be admitted that, parents have less experience and knowledge about how to educate and supervise children, when compared with professional teachers working in kindergartens or nursery schools.
67. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw a conclusion that, although the parents’ desire to look after children by themselves is understandable, its disadvantages far outweigh the advantages.
68. Parents should be encouraged to send their children to nursery schools, which will bring about profound impacts on children and families, and even the society as a whole.
69. But is it really the case? The information I’ve collected over last few years leads me to believe that artistic and cultural projects may be less useful than many governments think. In fact, basic infrastructure projects are playing extremely important roles and should be given priority.
70. Those who are in favor of artistic and cultural projects advocate that cultural environment will attract more tourists, which will bring huge profits to local residents. Some people even equate the build of such projects with the improving of economic construction.
71. Unfortunately, there are very few evidences that big companies are willing to invest a huge sum of money in a place without sufficient basic projects, such as supplies of electricity and water.
72. From what has been discussed above, it would be reasonable to believe that basic projects play far more important roles than artistic and cultural projects in people’s life and economic growth.
73. Those urban planners who are blind to this point will pay a heavy price, which they cannot afford.
74. There is a growing tendency these days for many people who live in rural areas to come into and work in the city. This problem has caused wide public concern in most cities all over the world.
75. An investigation shows that many emigrants think that working in the city provides them with not only a higher salary but also the opportunity of learning new skills.
76. Although rural emigrants contribute greatly to the economic growth of the cities, they may inevitably bring about many negative impacts.
77. Many sociologists point out that rural emigrants are putting pressure on population control and social order; that they are threatening to take already scarce city jobs; and that they have worsened traffic and public health problems.
78. It is suggested that governments ought to make efforts to reduce the increasing gap between cities and countryside. They ought to set aside an appropriate fund for improvement of the standard of peasants’ lives. They ought to invite some experts in agriculture to share their experiences, information and knowledge with peasants, which will contribute directly to the economic growth of rural areas.
79. In conclusion, we must take into account this problem rationally and place more emphases on peasants’ lives. Any government that is blind to this point will pay a heavy price.
80. Although many experts from universities and institutes consistently maintain that it is an inevitable part of an independent life, parents in growing numbers are starting to realize that people, including teachers and experts in education, should pay considerable attention to this problem.
81.According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking.
The person I admire is my mum. She is an English teacher.
She is very popular among the students because she spends lots of time on her lessons and has a good sense of humor. Students all enjoy her class.
My mum is not only a good teacher, but also a great mother. She is patient with me and always smiling while talking.
My mum teaches me how to think independently and helps me to build up my confidence. When I have some difficulties in my studies, it is my mum who encourages me to work until I solve the problem.
When I’m feeling sad or bad, it is also my mum who looks after me with care.
I remember when I caught a fever at midnight last year, my mum took me to the hospital as fast as she could. When we got home after my injection, it was about 5 o’clock in the early morning.
My mum only slept 2 hours because she had to wake up at 7 o’clock to prepare breakfast for me, and then she went to work. She must be very tired that day.
My mum is not very beautiful, but I admire and love her.
If the most beautiful season of the year is spring, for me, the most interesting festival of the year is the new year's Eve! On that day, we should not only eat family reunion dinner, but also staying-up late on new year's eve.
Remember that the day to eat reunion dinner, people began to play cards, chat, play mahjong, our children, began playing the fun of firecrackers, there are all kinds of varieties, "this" and "Scud", "delta ray" and so on, we played awfully.
I also went to the house to see from time to time and funny TV comic sketch "Spring Festival Gala" performance, I and my buddy will laugh and laugh, see magic in those big magician performing magic show, we were amazed.
Time flies, blink of an eye to 11:45, suddenly rang out a loud bursts of firecrackers, we are excited to join them, just open the door, I saw the fireworks are riotous with colour dark sky dancers.
At 11:50, we can't wait to just wrapped dumplings into the boiling water, mom and dad put a cover on the pot, cook for a while, 12 o'clock, finally boil the dumplings, grandma and grandpa a sung, I smell from afar dumplings fragrance, went straight to the kitchen, when the taste delicious dumplings, happy in the heart.
One year spent similar, each year is different, when the new year's Eve, it means spring is coming, the new year has begun!!!